IT Project Manager
The “PRO BRO Group” was born as an international holding management company. Our primary focus is on cutting-edge technologies and convenient operations for the car wash and premises cleaning industries. Our Vision – The fastest growing international network of car washes.
Key principles of our company culture:
Integrity – we are reliable, trustworthy, and honest. We work with integrity and mutual respect, for the benefit of all.
Passion – we set ourselves ambitious goals. We are committed to our work and believe in what we do.
Growth – we are continuously improving by creating and implementing innovations. We cultivate and promote leadership.
Sustainability – we conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- Creating and implementing project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more IT projects;
- Managing change, risks and resources across projects;
- Managing relationship with vendors, contractors and other parties by acting as the central point of contact;
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress to project stakeholder;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Taking ownership and full responsibility for projects success and achieving the goals;
- Keep project team well informed of changes.
The successful candidate will have
- University degree in IT (preferred) or business management/analytics;
- At least 1-2 years of project management experience (previous experience in leading software development projects is considered as an advantage);
- Knowledge of one, or more project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.);
- Project management qualification (PMP, PRINCE2, CompTIA Project+) or equivalent is considered as an advantage;
- Excellent Lithuanian language proficiency & very good communication in English;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Team leadership;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize based on business needs;
- Ability to communicate vision to senior stakeholders;
- Willingness to grow as a professional.
- Join an inspiring and competent team in fast growing international business;
- Exciting and challenging work that leads to further professional and career development;
- A dynamic work environment during a period of big organizational change;
- Daily professional challenges and an opportunity for self-realization;
- An opportunity part of time to work remotely.
2400-3300 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių