The “PRO BRO Group” was born as an international holding management company. Our primary focus is on cutting-edge technologies and convenient operations for the car wash and premises cleaning industries. Our Vision – The fastest growing international network of car washes.
Key principles of our company culture:
Integrity – we are reliable, trustworthy, and honest. We work with integrity and mutual respect, for the benefit of all.
Passion – we set ourselves ambitious goals. We are committed to our work and believe in what we do.
Growth – we are continuously improving by creating and implementing innovations. We cultivate and promote leadership.
Sustainability – we conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- Initiation and implementation of new system functionalities;
- Manage the roadmap and tasks development of APPS, WEB and other customer support systems;
- Analysis of business and customer needs, preparation of technical requirements;
- Decide on urgent issues and priorities;
- Work with UX designers to design an effective user experience;
- Engage with Dev team;
- Perform high-level UAT to verify that the solution is in line with the vision;
- Handle Jira grooming;
- Preparation and updating of documentation, communication and education about new functionalities;
- Investigating when something doesn’t work, helping Client support and other internal Teams.
The successful candidate will have
- 2+ years of Product Owner, Product Management, Business Analyst or similar experience (preferable in the digital field);
- Understanding about WEB and mobile APPS development;
- Track record in collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to refine the customer experience;
- Knowledge of Agile delivery processes;
- Previous experience of working in a software development environment;
- Analytical approach to problem solving and attention to detail;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Team leadership;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize based on business needs;
- Ability to communicate vision to senior stakeholders;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
- Join an inspiring and competent team in fast growing international business;
- Exciting and challenging work that leads to further professional and career development;
- A dynamic work environment during a period of big organizational change;
- Daily professional challenges and an opportunity for self-realization;
- An opportunity part of time to work remotely.
2400-3300 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių